Consulting and freelancing
If you’d like to discuss an opportunity regarding a consulting job involving Israeli or Tel Aviv food culture, I’d love to hear from you. I have experience leading food tours around Israel including in Tel Aviv, and I’ve consulted for companies including PepsiCo regarding food in Israel. In addition, I’ve been interviewed by international magazines about the food and cultural scene in Tel Aviv.
You can find some of my professional writing on food-related topics here:
- Cooking with chutzpah — profile of Joan Nathan (Haaretz)
- The Nawlins way to feed an army — cooking on an IDF base with John Besh and other New Orleans-based chefs (Haaretz)
- Digging for white gold — white asparagus comes to Israel (Haaretz)
- Shabbat Brunch: Apple-Oatmeal Pancakes (Jewish Daily Forward)
- Jachnun: Yemen’s Shabbat Bread, Transformed (Jewish Daily Forward)
- Tea for Israel’s Modern Age (Jewish Daily Forward)
- Exploring the Delicious Mateh Yehuda Festival (Jewish Daily Forward)
You can contact me through my contact page.